Jennifer and Eric Spiegel Technology and Communications Award 2020-21
Jennifer and Eric Spiegel Technology and Communications Award:
Win a $500 award!
Due Friday, December 11, 2020
The Department of Communication is proud to announce the annual competition for the Jennifer and Eric Spiegel Award to encourage and foster scholarship in the department. The winner will receive $500.00 that will be processed through Student Accounting and Billing.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
1. Be an undergraduate communication major (sophomore, junior, or first semester senior).
2. Be registered in the Spring Term (2214) of 2021.
3. Be a student in good academic standing.
How to Win:
1. Write an essay on any topic that relates to: Human Communication and Technology (It’s okay to submit a paper you’ve turned in to any of your classes, or an original paper written just for this competition!)
2. Email your essay to Dr. Meredith Guthrie (email@example.com) by 5pm on Friday, December 11, 2020.
3. Essay Requirements:
a. A minimum of 500 words
b. Typed, double-spaced
c. An Identification page that includes the following:
i. Essay Title
ii. Your Name (DO NOT PUT YOUR NAME ON ANY OTHER PART OF YOUR PAPER! PAPERS ARE JUDGED ANONYMOUSLY!)
iii. Your PeopleSoft Number
iv. Your Phone Number
v. Your Address
d. Title Page with the title of the essay
e. Your essay (Put the title of your essay on the header of each page, please)
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Meredith Guthrie (firstname.lastname@example.org)